Please watch this video to see how to dog walk safely in hot weather.
Dog walking terms and conditions.
£12 weekday group walk daytime (2 dogs £17.50)
£55.00 Mon-Fri group walk - daytime (2 dogs - £80)
£17.50 Solo walk (2 dogs £21)
£16.00 weekend – daytime (2 dogs £21)
£16.00 evening walk (2 dogs £21)
£16.00 morning walk (2 dogs £21)
£25 vet visit for first hour. £20 per hour thereafter.
Please ask for separate terms and conditions for multiple dogs, dog boarding, house sitting and pet sittings
All references to HH&CC mean Happy Hounds & Cooler Cats Ltd
- Clients will be deemed to have accepted HH&CC terms and conditions for each service and the general terms and conditions on booking of services.
- The client gives HH&CC permission to enter their property to carry out the booked service at the arranged date and time
- All dogs must wear a collar and tag with the telephone number of the owner engraved upon it
- Dog must be in a secure location prior to collection by the dog walker. Loose in a garden does not constitute this.
All dogs must be provided with a collar or harness and lead HH&CC is not held liable for any injury or any damage caused or incurred by the client's dog escaping due to an ill fitting or faulty collar or lead.
Terms and Conditions
- HH&CC will not confirm any booking until there has been a consultation with the owner who must disclose any behavioural or medical condition that may make their dog unsuitable for group walks. This would include antisocial behaviour, aggression, possessive behaviour, lack of training and conditions such as incontinence, chronic vomiting or travel/ mobility problems.
- HH&CC must be informed if your dog does or has EVER used a muzzle and this should be made available for use at our discretion
- HH&CC reserve the right to refuse or discontinue walks for any dog deemed to be unsuitable for group walks
- The client must provide HH&CC with a name and contact telephone number of someone capable of making a decision relating to their dog in an emergency. A nominated vet’s details will also be recorded and they will be contacted if we are unable to communicate with the owner or their representative.
- Where possible walks are carried out in forest and parkland where dogs can be safely walked off the lead.
- We walk a maximum of 6 dogs per walker to ensure a safe and enjoyable walk for all dogs in our care and ensure we walk temperamentally as well as geographically suitable dogs together.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances walks are at least 1 hour in length not including pick up and drop off.
- In extreme weather (e.g. very hot weather or heavy snow) walks may be shorter to ensure the comfort of the dogs. This will be at the dog walkers discretion.
- All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated (including kennel cough) and be on regular flea and worm control treatment.
- Clients must inform HH&CC if their dog contracts any infectious condition (e.g. Kennel cough, conjunctivitis). Any dog with an infectious condition will not be walked until cleared to do so by a vet.
- Towels should be provided if you wish your dog to be wiped down following the walk especially in adverse weather.
- Though we endeavour to ensure the safety of all dogs, letting dogs walk off the lead carries a risk therefore we will only do this with your express permission.
All carers and vehicles are insured for the safe care and transport of your animal. Animals are fully insured to travel in any vehicle driven by your pet carer. Unless you state otherwise, these terms and conditions assume that you, the client, have given permission for this.
HH&CC has comprehensive insurance covering public liability, vet fees and loss or straying, however we advise all clients to have their pets insured and reserve the right to refuse a booking for any animal who is not insured.
Our insurance covers us for:
- Public Liability which will cover injury and damage to third parties and their properties up to a limit of £5 million Limit of Indemnity.
- Vets fees in respect to injury to animals in our custody and control, subject to a limit of £10,000 and an excess of £50. This does not cover pre-existing conditions or care that would have occurred whether or not the animal is under the care of HH & CC.
- Cover for the loss or straying of animals in our custody and control up to a maximum of £1,000 per animal. This includes cover during collection and delivery.
It is a condition precedent to liability that all locks, security and protective measures are put in operation whenever the property is left unattended or overnight, whether or not the pet sitter is present.
You will be invoiced in arrears at the end of each month.
You can use the following methods: debit/ credit card, online transfer or direct debit.
All details are on the invoice.
Direct debit payments that bounce will incur a charge of £14.50 for each time they are re-presented. For full details of our direct debit policy please contact the office.
Payments should be paid within 14 days of receipt of invoice. After this interest may be added
Keys & Parking
Keys retained by your walker will be kept securely only be marked with the name of your dog and any internal office code.
Permits may need to be provided for your walker if you are in a restricted parking zone. This will be assessed as necessary.
Dog walking registration for one dog
Dog walking booking form. Get your dog on exciting social walks!
Happy Hounds & Cooler Cats have been providing interesting and fun dog walking in Greenwich for over 15 years. Need a dog walker? You’ve come to the right place.
Our lovely local dog walker is Vienna. She is incredibly experienced and has a fabulous group of dogs who really enjoy their daily walks. Having worked with us for a number of years, Vienna’s clients just adore her and they have great walks on Blackheath, Greenwich Park and other fantastic places. Vienna is CRB checked, insured and fully trained by us so you can rest assured your four legged family member will be well looked after. Many of her clients have been with us for a number of years and the dogs really appreciate their walks come rain or shine. To hear what some of our clients have been kind enough to say about us and our dog walkers please visit our testimonials
Most of our clients require walks during the middle of the day, Monday to Friday, but Vienna our dog walker can also offer evening or weekend walks if required. And because we work as a team, if Vienna isn’t available another one of her colleagues provides cover and we can also provide cat sitting, dog boarding and house sitting too.
Dog Walking in Greenwich Park and on Blackheath
Dog walking in Greenwich is great as our walks are carried out in beautiful Greenwich Park and Blackheath. Where the dogs can enjoy on or off lead walks in a safe and secure environment with plenty of interesting sniffs and smells.
Safety is our number one priority so we make that group sizes are right for your dog. We make sure we get to know your dog and all their individual traits well and your dog will only be allowed off the lead with your express permission. Once Vienna is confident that your dog is happy to return when called.
“I can’t recommend Happy Hounds & Cooler Cats highly enough” Luc, Doris the Dog’s owner
“Cath and team excel themselves with their flexibility and an individual and personal service that many companies could only dream about providing” Ruth, Kira & Ozzy’s owner
Our dog walking in Greenwich service starts from £12 for Monday to Friday daytime walks but to see all of our prices please take a look at the prices below or our prices page. If you would like to discuss your requirements please give us a call on 020 3743 9247 / 07957 585 175 or use our contact page and we’ll get back to you asap.
How does it work?
Get in touch
Send a message or call on 020 3743 9247 & we’ll take some info to see who’s best for you.
We come & meet you
To see if you like us. We think you will. But if you don't, you can meet another person
Then we just do it!
Book your regular visits. Make changes online. Pay monthly by bank transfer, card or direct debit. Easy.
Other services: dog boarding, house sitting & cat sitting in Greenwich and Blackheath
In addition to dog walking, We can also offer dog boarding, house sitting & cat sitting services in the Greenwich and Blackheath area.
Boarding is a great alternative to kennels and your dog becomes like a member of a new family with all the comforts of home. Your dog will be happy and secure and get all the exercise and love and attention they’re used to.
Our cat feeding and pet sitting service means that rather than taking your pets to a cattery or kennels we visit your pets in their own home. This is most suitable for cats and small animals as cats in particular hate leaving their own territory, this means they’re not disrupted and are much happier and relaxed on your return.
Call us to arrange a (free, of course!) no obligation meeting to go through your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.