Follow these steps:
Making a payment online.
1. Login in to your client area through the website.
2. Login in using your email address and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, then click on forgotten password and follow these steps
3. Once logged in you’ll be at your account page and you’ll be able to see any outstanding invoices. Even if you have nothing due, you can still set up your card payments for future reference. So first go to Settings.
4. If you have no cards registered, then click on the blue button under Manage Cards section
5. From here click on the Add new card button
6. Then complete the details and click on Add Card
7. You’ll get to a confirmation screen
8. Then you can make all the payments you need to. Go to the account summary to make payment. To pay everything outstanding, click the blue button at the bottom
8. Or to pay a single invoice, just click pay now button next to the invoice you want to settle.
9. And that’s it! Hope you find it useful.